Greetings; I installed Mandrake a few weeks ago on my laptop; and only have a few
glitches that annoy me: Such as printer support. Our printers are handled by Netbios
(they are on an OS/2 machine and a Win98 machine); and I dont know how to access
them from Linux. Btw, the OS/2 machine also has LPD running..

A colleague sent me his printcap file; but when I try to print from Netscape, netscape
(4.5) just closes up.

-t

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      - Put "Send PGP" in Subject to obtain my PGP signature.
Find-It! Web Search Engine:  http://find.egenet.com.tr

Windows Error 00F: Unexplained error. Please tell us how it happened.