Hi, I just wanted to write and say that Mandrake has got to be the best distrubution on the market today! I am TOTALLY new to Linux (maybe 2 months) and I have tried to install 5 different distrubutions and found most to be beyond my abilities, the only ones that I got to work "allright" were red hat and caldera 1.3 all others were a either a little confusing or totally out of my league (slackware) when I installed Festen I fell in love, the install was terrific, the configuration was totally easy.....not as easy as windows, but hell! Linux is a whole lot more fun!
over the horizon begining with mandrake 6.0 beta will have Lothar among other things, I think Mandrake will be damn hard to top, just imagine what the next year will bring!!!

sorry about my ranting, I know that probably everybody here agrees with me, but I still felt I had to post!!

If anyone reads this, thank's for your time!

Lance D.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]