Here's another problem I have since upgrading to MDK6..

The MAN pages are all screwy when viewed using XMAN, and in KDE HElp they don't appear at all (after clicking on content). In the case of XMAN, console shows that XMAN tries to do geqn and gets in return a lot of 'illegal input character code'. The results are a bunch of meaningless ascii text in the XMAN display window.

The pages are OK though when viewed from console.

What's wrong? Appears to be nothing wrong with installation, and I get exactly the same problem with my notebook and desktop.

cheers,
Obrag