thanks I works for every Windows95 machine I've tested it on but now I find that
it will not work on Windows98 PCs...it just keeps asking for the password for
IPC$...and no matter what I put in there I get rejected and an incorrect
password...HELP...I'm trying to convince my boss's boss to go with linux and I
need to get this working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

--
Philip C. Hewitt II
Power to the Penguin