Hi, Jimmy,

That's quite a bummer that your Mandrake 6.0 machine is running so
sickly.  We have three mandrake 5.3 machines, and they're all running
like greased lightning on skids.  I'm quite a newbie myself, but I
suspect that the problems you're seeing are the rare exception.  From
the description of your system, I can't see why it would be so slow.  Do
you have a single 200 mb swap partition?  I'm pretty sure the maximum
allowable single swap partition size is 128 mb.  Well, I hope someone
can help you get your system running.  If not, Windows isn't so bad at
all.  Good luck,

Hidong