Just wanted to drop a final note to the Mandrake lists to say goodbye.
I've moved over to another Linux distribution and so I won't be
subscribed to these mailing lists any longer.

You've all been a wonderful group of people and I've made many wonderful
friends on these lists.  Tom, Michael, Savannah, and everyone else,
thank you!  This is one of the most tight-knit user communities I've
ever had the pleasure to be a part of.

I have the highest of hopes for MandrakeSoft with their newest
distribution.  I'm sure that the rough edges will be smoothed in no time
at all.

Good luck!
--
Steve Philp