On  7 Jun, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jun 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> I asked for assistance on sound and scsi problems,
>> got none, figured that one out eventually. Asked for assistance on Jaz
>> locking up, got no response and it still does not work.
>
> The only reason you aren't getting responses is that your problems are
> very specific to your hardware - pieces of hardware most others don't
> have.
> I've never even seen a Jaz drive, so you can't expect me to figure out
An Iomega Jaz drive. Many sold many around.

>> Now it does not
>> seem that I can compile any KDE apps due to qt errors.
>
> What error messages are you getting?
This is what I got trying to compile kexpress.
/usr/include/qt/qlist.h:206: Internal compiler error.
/usr/include/qt/qlist.h:206: Please submit a full bug report to
`[EMAIL PROTECTED]'.
/usr/include/qt/qlist.h:206: See <URL:http://egcs.cygnus.com/faq.html#bugreport> for
details.

--