I use a Tyan Trinity 100 AT with a AMD K6-2 350, it has three DIMMs and a
couple of SIMMs but I think you will need to use PC100 DIMMs if you are
planing to use the board at 100MHz.

If the Bogomips rating is an indication of speed, this board (with the 350
and 32MB RAM) rates 699.
I assume that is what it means..   The Pentium 100 I use at work only rates
39 bogomips...

At any rate - here is a web site with the specs on the board if this is
something you are interested in:
http://www.tyan.com/products/html/s1590s.html

Beach