Help, the fan on my fast pentium died and I am thrown back from linux
mandrake to RH 5.2 on an ancient compaq 486. I must must must set up
printing in Ghostview or Ghostscript so I can get instructions for my
new motherboard (damn them, they put it on CD in ps or pdf)
I try and try to read HOWTOs, etc., but it's too deep. I can't even
find devs/mak. I do know that my printer is compatible with gs or gv
and that the drivers exist. but how do I configure gs or gv to print
(they view fine, but that do me no good).
adios, Steve W