Try right clicking on the link and saving the file as, instead of just clicking the
link

MIME:[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 06/22/99 12:21:07 AM
To:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] @ INTERNET3 cc:  (bcc: Michael Thorp/NOTES)

Subject: [newbie] download mess-want WP8 more than most things

Dear Abby,
I keep trying to download WordPerfect 8 for Linux. When I click on the
download button at the site --download.com --I am switched immediately
to a gray screen scrolling code. When I check this hours later, it
appears downloading is complete, but damned if I can find the stuff
downloaded. Shouldn't I be given a chance to name the file to which I
am downloading? Am I doing something wrong?
adios, Steve W.