On  1 Jul, Flight16 wrote:
> I've been wondering this too.  Please tell us the secret, somebody.
>
> hevnsnt wrote:
>
>> Ok this might be a dumb question, but how do I make my terms transparent
>> like you see in all of the screen shots?
>>
>> -Bill

i cannot remember how aterms do transparency but i am sure if you type
aterm -h OR aterm --help or man aterm and search for transparency u
might come up with an answer.

i personally use Eterm.  It is Eterm -O (as in ooh not zero).

Hope this helps....

P.S.  i am not sure abt this but i think the aterms do not come with
transparency by default...i think u have to specify to compile it in at
compile time....