On Mon, 05 Jul 1999, you wrote:

> I have been living with netscape 'cos there are not many browsers on
> the market with its feature set.  I am looking forward to a stable and
> usable mozilla or any browser (i am a developer and cannot use lynx
> exclusively cos i need to check graphics and javascript stuff)

If only they had a decent release of KFM. I prefer it over Netscape for its
small size, ease of use. But somethings I don't like about it. It won't handle
JAVA enabled sites, it won't do Forms pages (like Hotmail, ExciteMail) and
downloading takes an extra window to drap and drop. Anybody know when the next
version will be available?

--
Jeremy Mann
http://manndesigns.dynip.com