On Wed, 7 Jul 1999, Manny Styles wrote:

> [...]

Could be corrupt, how ever he's probably just over exagerateing a lil,
floppys are extreamly slow. You guys obviously dual boot another os,
mount it's drive cp /boot/vmlinuz-`uname -r` /mnt/where/vmlinuz
mount your cd cp dosutils/loadlin.exe /mnt/where/
echo "loadlin c:\vmlinuz `rdev /boot/vmlinuz-\`uname -r\`|awk '{print \"root=\"$3}'`" \
        >/mnt/where/linux.bat

now you can run linux.bat and linux will boot