I also use a second drive, just for Linux ... a 3.2.  I have a 23 meg
startup partition, 129 meg swap file partition, and the rest is for all the
Linux programs and various files.  I used Partition Magic to create these
partitions.  After creating the partitions I merely booted the Mandrake CD
and when I got to disk druid made the appropriate selections.  On my system
my '/boot' partition is 'hdb5', my swapfile partition is 'hdb6', and my '/'
partition is 'hdb7'.  After you've done it once you'll be thinking how easy
it really was to do.

mtnguy