I have a problem, I have a SiS620 AGP card and i cant seem to configure x-windows ..I also have a daewoo monitor , it isnt listed.. neither is the card, maybe this is the problem ?
Btw..the only two connections i could set up were mini-com, (which sucks because i dont understand ) and netconf, which sucks because it kind of locks up or something

I really need some guidance, thanks in advance

PS : I thought mandrake was the easiest one ? I'm thinking of switching to caldera or Debian, maybe even RH...heheh....

PS 2: All of this ive done from the terminal...i cant configure X