Does anyone know of a Program that can Send UDP packets with different IP
addresses in it. Where I work out some of our Equipment uses CDPD like a open
communications line that uses IP address. What we want is to test out having
say 100+ of our units pinging us at the same time. Then have a Program that
reads the UDP packet look for a certain String/header etc.. and send
information back to the unit..

If someone knows about this or how to do it Please let me know..

Also If you would like to Email me a answer to my personal email account please
use

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
James J. Capone
Also if you goto http://www.ptm.com you can see what we do....

Thanks Again

Webmaster http://www.linuxuser.8m.com
Webmaster http://www.teammajestic.8m.com
Asst. Webmaster http://www.ptm.com
Co-Author - Linux Book For Newbies.
"The Only Person To Hear Both Sides Of A Argument Is The Guy In The Apartment
Next To Yours!"