HELLO ALL!

Sorr for the caps, im really really happy, I followed the instructtions Alan
gave me and downloaded from glibc2, the new xsis actually worked!! I'm in
XWINDOWS KDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this :) :)
I just wanted to thank you all for putting up with me and everything, you guys
rock, and hey.....i still do need to get the hang of this since its so very new
and very different from console mode which im used to but hey, damn i love it

I just have 2 little questions to set this up correctly
i seem to have a desktop bigger than my screen, how do i fix this ?
and i think i didnt configure the size well cuz to my left side, theres a black
frame

any hints please mail me back
and thanks again !!!