I did it my friend but my firs problem was the automatic installer didn't run,
then I try the manual installation and there is 3 choices (files) that I have
to copy to the modules (*.o) directory and this files are for 2.0.36 kernel,
2.2.5 and 2.2.10 what is the right file, please help..

John Aldrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jul 1999, you wrote:
> Have any one working SBlive with with mandrake 6.0 kernel 2.2.9 if so
please
> help to make it work please.

Have you downloaded the Linux drivers for the SBLive from
Creative Labs? If not, you might want to try that...
        John

http://webmail.netscape.com.