On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, Ken Wilson wrote:
> Try using fdisk, it's command line and a litte more terse.  "Definitely"
> read the man page before starting though as it is very powerful and you can
> cause all sorts of destruction if you're not careful.

If fdisk is a bit confusing for you, try using cfdisk, it is in /sbin I believe.
It is a bit easier to use for someone new to linux. Text based graphics and
you can manuver around with the cursor keys and tabkey. Anyone who
ever installed SlackWare will know it right away.

John Love

[EMAIL PROTECTED]