On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, you wrote:
> > > You could use Partition Magic (the $70 is worth it if you can't find "other"
> > > means of acquiring it).

Search around the net for a copy of partition magic 3.0.  It will work with
win98 and create you partitions. For linux users the only real difference I see
is that the boot loader won't work.  Partition magic 4.0 does have an excellent
boot loader.  By the way before spending $70 bucks I'd buy caldera's 2.2 for
$30 send in the $10 rebate and install that. Caldera comes with a stripped down
version of partition magic.

Rick

 --
"I don't want to swim in a roped off sea" JB