> > Still too much... free or nothing!
> >
> CDs from cheapbytes are cheaper than downloading..... unless, of course,
> your time is without value.

The software was free.  That's the point.  It's impossible to transport
it free--unfortunately, even if Internet connections were free, blocking
the phone lines, well, blocks others from calling.  The CD was the most
realistic choice.

Some products are worth paying for, but sometimes I don't really need
them that badly.  That PartitionMagic thing... I don't even know why I
need it.  And then I don't see a point to use it more than once.  If it
was free, then I would just download it.  Since it isn't, ... you know.
I'll have to make do.