Hey!
It is my first time I use mandrake-linux. I compiled a new configured kernel
before with SUSE Linux without a problem. Now I have a problem ;-) what
else...;-)

After the new configuration of the kernel (I removed for example the modules I
do not need) I compile it (also make modules and make modules_install and make
zlilo) without a problem. Then I install lilo... without any problems... After
this I restart my computer and the boot up stops at the message:

module dependencies....

... I restart the pc with the old "standard" kernel and I have the same problem.

What did I wrong?

THANX!!

Bye...

Helmut