I have used Outlook Express and like it very much, but I am running Mandrake
Linux only at the moment. I am not sure about KFM browser, but Linux Netscape
Mail does HTML fine. I like to have HTML turned on because some of my mail
lists come that way and look much better.  I have a rather basic system Pentium
133 and a 1.6 hard drive. I would think people with at least that much
computing power could reasd html if they want to. If they don't want to,
perhaps they czn just skip those messages.

Art