I would be interested in short tutorials, geared to the time I take to
scan my incoming e-mail and mail lists. I am reading Teach Yourself
Unix in 24 Hours at the moment. The discussion on hard links was
esoteric for my present  state of Linux, but I didn't know what a
CD-rom was a few years ago,].

Art