I think that " lessons " would be great for this list . After all it is a
newbie list . And I don't really understand half of what I read on this list
anyhow . Is there a " new newbie " list somewhere ? Am I really this far behind
the rest of the class ?

jsm

BTW...it seems like many of the books that I've seen take for granted that you
have more knowledge about Linux than I have . And I'm not new to computers (
just Linux ) . I'm the one that everyone in my family calls when they have
problems with there Windows systems !