OOPS.  Just realized I'd changed the wrong memory range.  Unfortunately
the results are no different.  I got the following response:
----
Kernel: cs: unable to map card memory!
kernel: cs: unable to map card memory!
cardmgr[482]: initializing socket 1
cardmgr[482]: socket 1: Anonymous Memory
kernel: memory_cs: RequestWindow: Resource in use
cardmgr[482]: get dev info on socket 1 failed: Resource temporarily
unavailable
---

Can't tell what memory it's going after.  Anybody have any other ideas?

        - Theo