brandon wrote:

> someone suggestted I type in:   rpm -i /mnt/cdrom/Mandrake/RMS/usercfg*
>
> I tried that, it doesn't recognize this command either.  What do I have
> to do to get usercfg working?

        When you say "it doesn't recognize this command," what exactly _does_
it do?  If it can't find the rpm command, IMO, that would be a Very Bad
Thing.  Perhaps your path is messed up, but I'm not sure how that would
have happened.  If it gives a different error, then of course the course
of action would change.  That command looks correct to install any
package starting with usercfg.

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good