On Thu, 12 Aug 1999, you wrote:
> I actually just got the sound working under windows.  I had the AT form
> card plugged in backwards on the mobo.   Turned it around and the music
> came blasting out.  Wooohooo.   I digress.   I think that if I unplug the
> form card again that it will be disabled, but there is no specific jumper
> to do so.   I think PnP will be where I will run into problems detecting
> the secondary card.
> Brian

Whether WINDOWS supports it or not, is not the question.
The Question is, will LINUX support it? The answer is, not
without special drivers from OSS. Crystal Audio is a PAIN
to work with. We've got an old HP here that has Crystal
Sound on-board and it kept giving us GPFs all the time
trying to use it....