Yes, that's a common problem in the Netscape 4.6 in Mandrake.  Replace your
netscape packages with either the packages from the updates directory on the
FTP mirrors (you shouldn't have any trouble finding the list of FTP mirrors
from Mandrake's homepage at http://www.linux-mandrake.com), or (my preference)
the netscape packages from Cooker, the next version of Mandrake being developed
(you can find a list of mirrors for that at
http://www.linux-mandrake.com/cooker).