I just wanted to let everyone know that I still cannot print with
Netscape--or anything else for that matter. I was able to print a test page
with print tool before, but not any longer. Queque says lp0 is printing,
Netscape says lp0 no such device and when shutting down lpd fails to shut
down all I can catch is something about lpd on parport 0. I uninstalled and
reinstalled lpd no luck. My printer is lp0, CanonBJ4000.  Resetting lpd is
no help either. When trying to start/restart from the terminal I get a
"Segmentation fault" message--any further insights on this frustrating
problem? Thanks in advance.
(By the way Toby, I sent that modem out on Saturday)

God Bless'
John Connell