I just went through this a day ago.. all i can say is go here and follow
the directions to the word...
be sure the vga16 server is installed.. if not go to your rpms dir on
the linux cd and install xfree86-vga16-3.3.3.1-58mdk.rpm it needs it as
a dependant to rebuild the svga driver and install the setup file.
I have a voodoo3 the banshee and voodoo3 drivers are very close to being
the same...
If you have any problems write me and i can help you further if you
wish.
The list helped me alot and it's time to help with what i can. :)
so dont hesitate to write if you need a hand

R Reed

here is the link to the drivers and goods you need

http://glide.xxedgexx.com/3DfxRPMS_vb_glibc.html

[EMAIL PROTECTED]