I guess for some people that *really* need to learn the basics of Linux quick
this might be a good idea, but for me I just got all the material off of the
Internet I could read and learned all the goods about Linux through that.  All I
spent was the time to learn all the material.  That only too me 3 years to do.

Original message from: pete moss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>