Oh, I don't know. Listen to some of our network administrators and they're
beYOND gods or pshcyics. I'm outta here in a few hours at 7am so I can say
that now. What are they going to do? Fire me? <GRIN> So much for the joys of
being a technical support person for an ISP.

----Original Message Follows----
Device specs would be nice.  But Diamond doesn't release THEM either.
Without documentation writing drivers is a tediously painful process of
guesswork.  Yes, geniuses inhabit the *nix crowd, but they're only
geniuses, not psychics or gods.

        - Theo