-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Joe Brault
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 1999 5:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] wierd lilo thing...

I have an interesting problem...

I have totally wiped my hard drive, (thanks for all the help guys!) and I
formatted it, even reinstalled DOS, but it still boots with the lilo and
starts to run linux, then I get a kernel panic error.  Does anyone know how
to get rid of linux for good??? I wan to reinstall it, and I can't do it
until all of this stuff is off... Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Nighthawk