        From:   Rick Fry [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Friday, August 20, 1999 10:51 AM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        RE: [newbie] Not getting anywhere

        I give up on this stupid fucking so-called operating system!
        It's totally F*****G USELESS!!!!
        Windows is FAR superior and you bunch of sad
        losers are just wasting your lives.

Rick
Rick Friedman
Salant Corp. - MIS
800-472-8013 x75105
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- The closest thing to heaven on earth is... Yankee Stadium!