Well Troops,

I believe I've got the real player G2 installed right.  I downloaded a wav file
and got the G2 to play it.  What I need to do is somehow get both it
and netscape configured to auto load the programs when I click on them.
Will the G2 player work with Netscape 4.6 or do I need to go to  4.61?

Has anyone successfully configured the G2 player? If so what are your
preference settings for  proxy and connections?

I've configured netscape navigator to launch realplayer when a real media link
is clicked using the instructions from realplayers web site but I can't get it
to work.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Rick

--
"I don't want to swim in a roped off sea." JB