The Lexmark 2050 is classified as a "Paperweight" at Grant Taylor's page

http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/

HOWEVER

You are in luck.  There is an ACTIVE project on it, and they are looking for
some owners/users to help out.

http://bimbo.fjfi.cvut.cz/~paluch/17kdriver

read their news, then perhaps drop them a line if you feel inspired.

Civileme

Kurt wrote:

> Ok, call me dense.  I went and bought a lexmark 2050 printer a couple of
> years ago for my windows system.  I can't afford a new printer at the
> moment, and would like to use my Lexmark under Mandrake.  For some reason,
> everything seems to spool ok, but nothing ever prints.  Not to mention that
> during installation, there aren't any selections for Lexmark inkjet
> printers.  Am I screwed?  Or does anyone here know where a guy can get a
> driver for this particular animal?
>
> Thanks
>
> Kurt
> *** The RULES have CHANGED! You can now get PAID to surf the Web!  FREE ***
> *** signup, get paid fifty cents per hour, up to forty hours a month!!  ***
> *** Nothing to lose - Signup today!                                     ***
> ***            http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DDV630             ***

Civileme Say: "Are we techs or warlocks?  Let's go arm ourselves with
knowledge!"