Don't be so offended.  I just was stating the fact that from my peronal experience, I
had no problems with RedHat as opposed to Mandrake.

Given my current time constraints is was simply less time consuming to try a different
distribution.  Thus far I've no problems the "different" distribution.

If you're still fussy and wanting to rant you can mail me directly at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]