I can remember lusting after as Sinclair Timex computer with 2K memory. That
computer lasted about a week before becoming obsolete. However, I got on well
with a Commodore 64 and with the top of the line monitor I had much better
screen graphics than the IBM PC's of that day.

There is a trucking web site which offers trucking software and has demos for
down load. If I rediscover it, I'll send you the url. They also have some jokes
and printed one of mine.

--
Art Rowe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]