Sorry to ask a WordPerfect-specific question on the list, but Corel's site is
no help and I don't have time to mess with usenet.

My printer is an HP DeskJet 672C and works fine in Mandrake, but has some
problems in WordPerfect.  WP does not have a driver for the 670 series of
printers, but it has several DeskJet drivers that are supposed to be
compatible (500, 540, 550C, 850C, etc.) according to the 672C's manual.  It
does print with those drivers, but has some problems.  With the 550C driver and
any number lower, it prints with the top part of much of the text cut off.  For
example if I try to print:

"Test"

it prints looking something like:

"____"

Because only the bottoms of the letters are actually being printed.

Using the higher number drivers (e.g. 850C), it doesn't have the problem I just
mentioned, but instead has the problems of some characters--particularly the
quotes, i.e. " and '--showing up as different characters.  I've tried every
printer listed as being compatible in my printer's manual, and all of them
print with one of the problems I described.  Is there any way to fix that?

-Tom