If you know what partitions they're on just add the following to your
/etc/fstab file.  This will mount those partitions every time you boot
up Linux.

/dev/hda2 /mydocs vfat rw,user,conv=auto 0 0

Substitute you proper partition number for the /hda2 as shown above.
Use a mount name of your choice in place of /mydocs.  The options shown
here, in order, are readable/writeable, user mountable (don' need to be
root to mount) and automatic conversion of the DOS cr/lf to unix eol
when moving text files back and forth between the two file systems.

I don't know if there's a man page on fstab, I haven't looked.  Check if
there is.  If so, it will give you a lot more information about the
different filesystem types and the various options.  You may want to
check into the options that prevent people from trying to run
executables on these partitions.

Caveats: - use vfat over msdos, vfat allows the use of long filenames
while msdos constrains you to the usual 8.3
         - separate the different sections with tabs rather than spaces.
I'm not sure it's necessarily critical with fstab but some Linux config
files/tables show a definite preference for tabs

Ken Wilson
First Law of Optimization: The speed of a nonworking program is
irrelevant
(Steve Heller, 'Efficient C/C++ Programming')