After dealing with Linux problems for the last week on Mandrake 5.3 I made
the jump to Venus 6.0.  I am starting to regret not reinstalling Mandrake
5.3.  Now I am dealing with more problems.   Everytime I shutdown hda6 does
not unmount (device busy).  I know this is a bug.  The Mandrake updates does
not work.   Can someone tell me what I need to do to fix this keeping in
mind I am a newbie who is trying but is becoming very discouraged.  If
someone could guide me through the steps to fix this I think I can do it.
PLEASE.
TIA,
Jeanette