Jeanette Russo wrote:

> I gave it a try and it does seem to work now, thanks Alan,
> Jeanette

Jeanette....Glad to have been some help.  (-:  I notice that you seem a
bit agitated concerning mdk 6.0 in your last few posts to this list.
Relax. (-:  Now that you've got the PPP connection working, use the
update icon to update all the files that the update program lists for
you.   Take a break and then download the updated kernal (2.2.9-27) and
follow the installation directions carefully.  You'll be done with it
all in no time and you'll be glad you did it. (-:  Enjoy.

Alan