Quit bitchin, go to the mandrake site, download all the updates, and install
them all. After that, if you still have troubles post it to the list. By the way
the kppp and umount trouble are know issues that have been fixed (the updates),
I don't know about the update tool (a tool for the true newbie, someone who has
no clue how to find something out for them selves).

--
Brett Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]