Hello

 I am running apache 1.1.3, on one of our web pages there is a
file for ftp. Users in our network can click on the link and get the
file, but whenever a user from the outside world tries it just times
out? The file can however be ftp'd via anonymous ftp, from both our own
network and the outside. I'm guessing that the ftp is working alright
but
there is something in the apache setup to fix this, i have looked at the
docs but it didnt jump out at me? What am i missing? This is runing on a
BSDI box that i really dont want to have to upgrade right now:)

Thanks DJ