hm... well... I usually just tell it to open up all the packages on the
tree into a tree-like structure.  Have to look for that symbol now.

This raises a new Question though.  I've tried twice now to install from
my HDD and heres what I do:

Make bootfloppy with the hd.img file form the CD's using RawWrite.
Floppys fine.

Comp boots off of floppy

Installer asks where the files it wants to use are located, so i point
it to "hdb1/mandrake" where resided all the files in their default
folders I copied from the CD's.  (I had tried yesterday to make it so
that there was a structure to that directory like so:
hdb1/mandrake/cd1... /cd2... /cd3.)  In both cases the install gets
through * I believe * the first CD's worth of files then gives me an
error about packages having trouble being installed.

Help?  Could they just be corrupt packages & I must re-copy them from
CD?  Or should I put all the packages into one dir & let it install that
way?  IE, hdb1/mandrake/* (all files under just the mandrake dir, no
directories in there).

Any help is appreciated.  Until that point the installer works perfectly
btw.  No errors or problems.

--
Femme

Good Decisions You boss Made:

"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux.  I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert