On Wednesday 26 Jun 2002 1:29 am, you wrote:
> On Monday 24 June 2002 08:26 am, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > Michael Adams wrote:
<snip>

> > > My KMail "Reply to" is left blank to ensure no probs with this list,
> > > and i don't have any.
> >
> > You could be right about the reply-to address.  FWIW I have seen your
> > reply and Ralph's, but Jure's only as a quote.
> >
> > Anne
>
> Anne:
> FWIW, your post didn't show up until this afternoon (Tuesday). I looked at
> the header, and there were no delays en route. Perhaps there's a problem
> with your ISP.
> -- cmg

You could be right there - Since Tiscali began to be popular it has got very
busy, and access at evenings and weekends is now difficult.  It's possible,
too that they are trying to deal with the spam problem, though I can't see
why that would cause delays, even if it did cause dropped posts.  It's all
puzzling.

Anne