On Thursday 27 June 2002 10:45 am, you wrote:
> Do you have your path to Netscape 6 set up properly?  From what I
> remember, Netscape 6 installs into a different location than Netscape
> 4.x did.  I would double check on where it is located, then run the
> Crossover setup program, and under the "General" tab, change the
> location to where the Netscape 6 plugins folder is located.  Also make
> sure you have write privileges in the plugins folder for Netscape.
>
> HTH,
>
> Terry

Thank you Terry and Tom for your help with this. I actually prefer using
Konqueror or Mozilla to Netscape but was having problems with Konqueror which
I since have fixed. I discovered that the Quicktime plugin and iPIX plugin
that I am using with Crossover work just great in Konqueror. I will not
bother with Netscape 6 at this point. Thanks so much for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Marcia