Hi all,

I was wanting to upgrade Netscape but they have 2 versions at
Download.com (glibc2 & libc5). Which one should I use? or should I get
it from someplace else?

My sound was not set up during setup. I haven't got the foggiest idea
how to go about setting it up. I tried "sndconfig" at the terminal
prompt as root but it did not detect it and it was not on the list. It
is a Yamaha SYXG50 any help getting it working would be appreciated

I have a Cannon BJC - 6000 Printer. During setup, I chose BJC - 4000
(mine
wasn't on the list). I can't get it to print anyway. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks
Russ