-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Michael Adams
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 3:39 AM
To: NEWBIE
Subject: [newbie] Browser compatibility.

I tried to visit this site.
http://www.bet365.com

The result upset me so much i sent them this.

----------------------------------
Incompatible Browser
 From: Michael Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Sir

I am one of the many people turning to the Virus Free Linux/Unix
alternative
for my browsing.

Internet Explorer is not written for Linux. Microsofts browser has never
been
a W3C standard for viewing of web pages. HTML has and i have 5 browsers
on my
computer that can read HTML, JAVA, JavaScript, CSS, XML and Flash in
most if
not all of their incarnations.

Making your site available to one browser only is like allowing fords
only on
the road. You force me to do business elsewhere - thus i will comply and
do
bussiness elsewhere.

I am still miffed but i feel better for doing something.

--
Michael